|3326 E Broadway||618.463.0333|
|Alton, IL 62002||Fax: 618.463.1045|
"PROVIDING QUALITY SERVICES & PRODUCTS TO THE ST. LOUIS METRO AREA,
AS WELL AS THE REST OF ILLINOIS AND MISSOURI"
ABB ACS550 Drives
- 0.75 to 100 Hp (240V)
- 1 to 550 Hp (480V)
- 1.5 to 150 Hp (600V)
The ACS550 is an adjustable frequency AC drive that achieves the ultimate in flexible motor control performance. Offering three modes of motor control: V/Hz, Sensorless Vector and Flux Vector, the ACS550 performs accurate speed and torque control of any standard squirrel cage motor.
With drives ranging from 0.75 to 550 Hp, the ACS550 series features an 'intuitively obvious' multilingual, full graphic display panel that also provides assistants to aid users in start-up, maintenance, and diagnostics. The control panel can be mounted on the cover of the drive, or remotely, and can upload, store, and download parameters. The ACS550 comes equipped with an extensive library of preprogrammed application macros that, at the touch of a button, allow rapid configuration of inputs, outputs, and parameters for specific applications to maximize convenience and minimize start-up time.
- Advanced control panel permitting intuitive operation
- Patented swinging choke for superior harmonic reduction
- Built-in Modbus and numerous internally mountable fieldbus adapters
- Fast, safe and easy parameter down/uploading without powering the drive with FlashDrop
- Built-in EMC filter
- Built-in brake chopper for reduced installation cost
- East set-up of parameters and quick fault diagnostics with numerous assistants including diagnostic, maintenance, start-up, PID controller, real-time clock, serial communications and drive optimizer
Applications include, but are not limited to...
- Punch Press
Call 618.463.0333 for assistance in selecting the product for your application, or click on one of the links below for a listing of individual products.